AUTHOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
Want more time in the day to get your writing done but still want to grow your readership and stay in touch? Let me help you. Trust me I know there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Allow me to help you stay in touch with the reader world while you get all your writing done.
I’ll do as little or as much as you need us to do. I want you to succeed! Services start at $65/monthly., however arrangements can be made if you require less time and only wish for help on a few things. Email me @ Babsbookbistro @ icloud.com to discuss details.
EXAMPLE ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
- Website maintenance and adding posts
- Newsletter creation and scheduling to swap with other authors
- Sharing book promo on FB groups and all social media including Pinterest, Instagram, FB, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Obtain reviewers / beta readers. Keep a list of them and keep track of reviews posted
- Running your Author Page
- Leading the Street Team and/or Fan group
- Post on your social media and share your posts
- Place in Babs BookMark Magazine and on Babs Book Bistro blog.
- Graphics, ie banners, cover memes, etc.
- FB parties and take overs
- Blog Tour 7 days with at least 2 review stops
- Contacting Book Stores local and afar to get you book stocked.
- Tracking contests and sending out prizes to winners
- Research on certain genres.
- I am a Goodreads Librarian
NEED SOMETHING SPECIAL?
If there’s another task you need help with, please just let me know!
Some of my clients
“Babs is a fantastic Author Assistant, always ready and willing to promote my books on many social media sites. Amongst all the daily tasks she performs helping her authors, she’s always available (or makes time to help) for special projects and needs that might arise. Reluctantly (lol) I highly recommend Babs Hightower as an Author’s Personal Assistant (She’s so good at what she does, I’m afraid she might get too busy to assist me). ”
High marks as a Personal Assistant from Keta Diablo Romance Author
“Babs and I have worked together on various projects for over the past ten years. She has handled blog tours, promotions of new release, cover reveals and more.
“Barbara Hightower is a professional publicist who focuses on the needs of all she works with or for in the virtual world of promotions. I have known Barbara for many years, working with her at first as a blogger. I would host her authors and their books on my blog. Later, we worked together at a small ebook publisher located in Colorado. Eventually, we collaborated and began a cozy mystery website, which transitioned into an all genre website complete with an emagazine. Barbara is creative; thinking outside the box for authors, promotions companies, and publishing companies, in order to provide the best experiences for everyone. I have very much enjoyed all of my interactions with Barbara and hope to continue working with her far in the future. ~ Amber, Sapphyria’s Books and Sapphyria’s Book Promotions.”